Samstag, 25. September 2010

Send me on my way ♥

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeendlich. Ich hab das Lied sooo lange gesucht und jetzt geht es mir super ich weiß endlich wie es heißt. Hier ist das Musikstück der Begierde :





I would like to reach out my hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young
Well pick me up with golden hands
Oh may see you, Oh may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young

Well I would like to hold my little, hand
How we will run We will. How we will crawl we will.
I would like to hold my little, hand.
How we will run we will. How we will crawl.

Send me on my way, on my way


Eigentlich war ich super schlecht gelaunt. Warum ? Männer. Dumme Gestalten. Liebe. Unnötiger scheiß. Ist wohl beides einfach nicht für mich.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen